Height: 6' 4"
Weight: 190 lbs.
Year Turned Pro: 1994
Aliases and Past Gimmicks: "Kid Lightning"
- Wide Variety of Martial Arts Kicks
- High-Flying: Frogsplash, Moonsault, Top Rope Spin Kick
- Handspring Elbow: Like Tajiri
- STUnami: Rolling Blockbuster
- The Shiznit: Chicken Wing Facelock Submission and Suplex
- STUplex (2nd Rope Suplex to Inside/Opponent on Apron)
- Tiger Bomb (Chicken Wing Suplex to Powerbomb)
- Menace Driver (Reverse Suplex into Spinning Michinoku Driver)
- M.T.S. (Vertibreaker)
- Fecalator (Flipping Tamikaze from the 2nd Rope)
- Decapitator (Diagonal Van Terminator/Opponent in Tree of Woe)
August 16, 2001 - Longtime local fan favorite "Kid Lightning" is called out to the ring by a man who obviously doesn't belong in a small town like Maryville, Tennessee. That man was Rob Yublind, accompanied by his own personal cameraman, STU. Rob Yublind's purpose was simple: he saw the talent in Kid Lightning and offered him a bag full of money to become his manager. Lightning, being the confident babyface, politely turned down the offer. However, Rob and STU didn't take "No" for an answer...
Lightning and his partner (Crack Angle) were paired up to go after the tag team titles. Rob Yublind and STU stayed at ringside and interviewed Kid Lightning...DURING THE ENTIRE MATCH. When Lightning was in the ring, he was getting the job done, unlike his partner who got his ass kicked by the other team. Eventually, Crack Angle had had enough of Rob Yublind's antics and left the ring to mouth off to him, leaving Kid Lightning, his partner, high and dry. After being defeated, Lightning scolded his partner for not having his back. With Rob Yublind's money bag in the back of his mind and the STUcam right in front of his face, Kid Lightning knew what he had to do...
Kid Lightning viciously attacked his partner and left the arena with Rob Yublind and STU to a chorus of boos. Kid Lightning had died and was gone for good, but a superstar was about to be born.
Legend has it that Rob Yublind and Menace toured every continent in the span of one week and won world titles on every one of them (including Antarctica). Menace was awarded the MULTI-CONTINENTAL NEW GENERATION JUNIOR HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP. After this staggering achievement, Menace returned to Tennessee to settle some unfinished business and proceeded to destroy every opponent that got in his way.